Angle's public code repositories
Angle is a protocol made of different modules, each with their own set of smart contracts. There are different open-source repositories for the different parts of the protocol:
- Angle Core repo: suite of smart contracts making up the Core Module as well as governance-related and staking contracts of the protocol
- Angle Borrowing from yield-bearing tokens repo: extension of the borrowing module main repository with the contracts used for borrowing from yield-bearing tokens (like Curve LP tokens)
- Angle Algorithmic Market Operations repo: code for the Algorithmic Market Operations (or Direct Deposit modules) of the protocol
The addresses of the deployed smart contracts of the protocol can be found in this section of the docs.
Angle codebase also includes some repos that anyone can fork for its own tailored usage:
- Boilerplate: a repository to fork to rapidly and easily start new Solidity projects using both Foundry and Hardhat framework.
- Bridge Framework: a modular framework to bring a token that exists natively on a chain across different chains using whitelisted bridge solutions (including Layer Zero)
The Angle app and API rely on this SDK to interpret Angle smart contracts data and fetch information from the protocol.
The Angle Token List repo is used by the Angle App to correctly display token logos and easily interpret some token behaviors (like whether permit can be used or not).
This repo has the scripts used to compute incentives distribution for Uniswap gauges of the protocol. This is the implementation of the system described in this article.
Associated to this repo is the weekly token holder subgraph to track the holders of a token across a week.
The Angle Multisig repository is used to push transactions to the different Gnosis multisig governing the Angle Protocol.
One usage of this repo is also to verify the nature of the transactions made by governance. People voting for an upgrade on Snapshot can look at this repo to see whether the actions actually performed by Angle Governance match with the vote.
As these repositories are public, anyone is welcomed to contribute with code or feedback. There are no clear guidelines as to how contributions should work at the moment. Feel free to reach out in the #developers channel of Angle Discord server so we can talk this through!